CLOSED MEDICATION IV ADMINISTRATION SETS
All-In-One Systems Offer Effective Infection Prevention
Standard open medication delivery systems present a serious health concern and contribute to increases in infection rates.
CODAN Infection Prevention™ Sets have been designed to reduce contamination risks specifically in the NICU and PICU.
Needlefree adapters and stopcocks create a closed system for medication administration.
Features and Benefits
- Swabable Needlefree Adaptors
- MiniBore and MicroBore Tubing (minimal priming volume)
- Color-Coding of Slide Clamps
- Customizable to Specific Customer Needs
- Reduced Material Management Cost
- 50+ Years of Market Experience
- Non-DEHP and Latex Free
Our expert sales specialists can help you design sets to standardize products across departments, reduce waste, add to cost savings and consolidate multiple packages into a single pouch, reducing clinician set up time.
To locate a sales representative in your area, contact Customer Service at (800) 332-6326.