Safe and Reliable Infusion Filters and Filter Systems
CODAN I.V.STAR™ filters and filter systems guarantee consistent top levels of quality, to the benefit of both healthcare providers and the well-being of their patients.
Our infusion filter systems significantly reduce the risk of contamination and fit any application. The pre-assembled systems are packaged in a single, sterile package reducing inventory demands and waste.
Filters are available in various sizes and colors. The standard pore size is 0.2 microns on all filter surfaces.
Features and Benefits
- Positively charged PES Filters for retention of particles, micro-organisms including endotoxins and for the elimination of air
- 0.2 micron Infusion Filters and Systems for Small, Medium and Large Volumes
- No Risk TPN Filtration with 1.2 micron Lipid Filters (3 sizes)
- Color Coded for Easy Identification
- Up to 96 hours of Usage Reduce Inventory and Minimize Environmental Impact
- Works with Gravity and Pump Controlled Infusions
- Luer-lock Needle Adapter with Non-Return Check Valve
- Suitable for Cytostatic Medications
- Custom systems available to fit specific needs
A large number of off-the- shelf CODAN Label Products feature I.V.STAR™ filters and are available to ship today.