WALRUS™ by CODAN™
Specialty Anesthesia Sets and Blood Sets
CODAN offers the comprehensive WALRUS™ by CODAN™ product line that consists of high quality IV administration sets, blood administration sets, extension sets, stopcocks, one-way valves and select accessories.
Walrus™ by CODAN™ IV Administration Sets feature a broad range of components which includes swabable needleless Y-sites, pressure and Iuer-activated valves, pre-pierced septums, lipid resistant three-way and four-way high flow stopcocks, manifolds, needle access sites, and non-DEHP tubing.
Walrus™ by CODAN™ Blood Sets feature high flow components and filtration to meet your facility’s needs. Components include a variety of tubing sizes and high flow stopcocks that feature a nine French bore size. The exclusive cylinder pump provides a priming volume of up to 49cc and a pump volume of up to 31cc. Other key blood set components include two styles of 170 micron and 200 micron filter chambers which exceed FDA guidelines.
Walrus™ by CODAN™ Extension Set and Anesthesia Set configurations can be simple or complex. A variety of components, such as stopcocks, manifolds and one-way valves, allow a facility to determine exact length, flow and product complexity, which results in cost savings by eliminating unnecessary components.
Features and Benefits
- High Flow, Non-DEHP and Latex Free Tubing
- High Flow and Lipid Resistant Stopcocks and One-Way Valve Manifolds
- 10, 15, 20 and 60 Drop, Vented, Non-Vented and Valve-Vented Drip Chambers
- Short Spike for Special Applications such as Albumin Administration
- Filters for IV and Epidural Applications available in 1.2 and 0.2 Micron with or without Extension Sets
- Single, Bifurcated and Trifurcated Extension Sets
- Needlefree and Latex Free Injection Sites
- Kink-Resistant and Colored Tubing Available
- Reliable Delivery Dates
- CODAN FlowStop Cap TM offers bacteria-free, drip-free Pre-Priming for up to 24 hours prior to use and for up to seven days Pre-Priming with Refrigeration
- Complete All-in- One Sets are Simple to use and reduce Infections, Waste, Set-Up and Labor Time
- Custom Sets, sterile and Non-Sterile Samples available upon request
Our expert sales specialists can help you design sets to standardize products across departments, reduce waste, add to cost savings and consolidate multiple packages into a single pouch, reducing clinician set up time.
To locate a sales representative in your area, contact Customer Service at (800) 332-6326.