This Privacy Statement does not apply to Personal Data that we collect in the context of your employment or other working relationship with us.What Personal Data do we collect and use?
- Your first and last name;
- Residential and billing address;
- Company name;
- Occupational role;
- Social medial name and profile;
- nternet Protocol (IP) address;
- Contact details (e.g., telephone number, fax number, e-mail address);
- Date of birth;
- Purchase and ordering history; or
- Other information you voluntarily provide.
We collect and use basic information about our website users through browser cookies, which we use primarily to improve our website experience. We look at how you use our website, how often you visit our website and when the website is used most. In addition, we also use website data to monitor visitor behavior and to optimize our campaigns in the context of remarketing.
Supply AgreementLead Time
CODAN will carry a 1-month supply of product with an additional 1 ½ month supply of safety stock with the condition that monthly, Name will provide CODAN projected future volume trends so adjustments to inventory levels are proactively made. Sudden order increases may lead to insufficient stock levels, which can delay shipping terms. Average lead time for abnormal stock requests is 6 – 8 weeks.FOB Santa Ana, CA Pricing Terms Effective Dates StartDate through EndDate Terms Net 30 Other Terms As specified in CODAN “Standard Conditions of Sale” Form No. F290-0 (06/02). Validity This quote is for a direct shipment or through Boxmover. This agreement is only applicable to the select boxmover at the time of signature. Termination
Customer has the right to terminate this agreement with a minimum notice of 60 days. By doing so, customer agrees to purchase all existing inventory allocated to Customer that is in inventory in either CODAN’s warehouse or Boxmover Warehouse.
Return PolicyReturns within 30 Days:
- To receive maximum credit, items shipped in error, must be returned in their original carton within 30 days of shipment, and must be accompanied by a copy of our invoice and our Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number.
- Items ordered in error must be returned freight prepaid. Items shipped in error can be returned freight collect.
- If items ordered in error, or shipped in error, are not returned within 30 days of shipment, they will be considered excess stock.
- Excess stock eligible for return must be preauthorized by CODAN Customer Service and Sales Departments with a RGA number.
- Authorized returns will be credited at up to 85% of the original purchase price.
- Excess stock must be returned freight prepaid.
- Products that have been opened, partly used, or from which labels or seals have been removed.
- Partial cases.
- Special products made to customer specifications (OEM, Custom).
- Products involved in a special promotion, fire or bankruptcy sale.
- Product which is more than one year old.
- All product returns will be accepted ONLY with written authorization from CODAN.
- Products being returned must be in original sealed, undamaged cases and in a saleable condition.
How to Contact us