Engineering, Assembly and Manufacturing
CODAN manufactures high quality products for the medical market to the benefit and satisfaction of both patient and caregiver.
The vital elements that enable CODAN US Corporation to achieve this mission are our relationships with leaders in the medical community, our talented, trained and committed employees, and our sense of responsibility to our customers and to the patients and caregivers whom they serve.
Needle-free adapter with Luer-activated open/close valve, as well as Male and Female Luer-Lock connectors
CODAN I.V.STAR® Filter
The I.V.STAR® series contain a 0.2 µm filter which enables you to effectively reduce microorganisms, particles and air from the infusion system
I.V. administration and extension sets for the safe administration of light-sensitive drugs in order to prevent photodegradation
CODAN Check Valves
Single direction operation to prevent backflow of solution in I.V. lines, or for parallel infusion
CODAN I.V. Delivery Systems
CODAN Infusion Sets offer many advantages and possibilities
All components are Non-DEHP and not made with natural rubber latex.
- 10, 15, 20 or 60 drop drip chamber with air vent for any type of
- 15 µm fluid filter ensures that particles are safely retained
- CODAN SWAN-LOCK® Swabable Adapter Needle-free Y-injection site for safe and secure medication administration
- Needle injection sites are available:
- Y-injection site with integrated back check valve
- Y-injection site
- CODAN FlowStop protection cap enables priming without removing the cap, lowering the risk of bacterial contamination
- Other adapters with CODAN FlowStop:
- Male Luer-Lock with integrated back check valve
- Rotating Male Luer-Lock
CODAN SWAN-LOCK® needle-free adapter with Luer-activated open/close valve, as well as Male and Female Luer-Lock connectors. The SWAN-LOCK® is simple to use and provides a safe, effective infection barrier, reducing the risk of infection to patients and medical personnel.
- Priming volume of 0.09 ml
- Highly Visible, Straight Two-Way Fluid Path
- Latex-Free and PVC Free
- Swabable Surface (swabbed with disinfectant according to protocol)
- Compatible with Lipids and Alcohol
- MRI Compatible
- Microbial Barrier